HRC sends "Bush: you're fired" billboard trucks into Manhattan
August 31 2004 12:00 AM ET
The gay rights group Human Rights Campaign on Tuesday will launch an ad campaign for the Republican National Convention calling for the defeat of President Bush this November. Four large billboard trucks with the message "George W. Bush: You're Fired" on them will troll the streets of Manhattan this week. HRC is sponsoring the trucks to highlight the need to get rid of Bush in light of his support for a proposed constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage.
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- BREAKING: This Year's Michigan Womyn's Music Festival Will Be the Last
- EXCLUSIVE: Josh Groban Sings "Over The Rainbow"
- Arkansas At War With Itself Over LGBT Rights
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'