HRC sends "Bush: you're fired" billboard trucks into Manhattan
August 30 2004 11:00 PM ET
The gay rights group Human Rights Campaign on Tuesday will launch an ad campaign for the Republican National Convention calling for the defeat of President Bush this November. Four large billboard trucks with the message "George W. Bush: You're Fired" on them will troll the streets of Manhattan this week. HRC is sponsoring the trucks to highlight the need to get rid of Bush in light of his support for a proposed constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage.
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'