Jane Alexander stars in What of the Night, based on the writings of Djuna Barnes, in NYC through April 23
April 06 2005 12:00 AM ET
A new play based
on the writings of legendary lesbian author Djuna
Barnes, What of the Night, opens on Wednesday, April
6, and runs through Saturday, April 23, at the Lucille
Lortel Theatre, 121 Christopher St. between Bleecker
and Hudson streets in New York City. The show stars
and was cocreated by acclaimed actress and former National
Endowment for the Arts secretary Jane Alexander. For tickets
call (212) 279-4200.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- The Films of the 26th Annual Honolulu Rainbow Film Festival
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- WATCH: Can the GOP Presidential Field Get Any More Antigay?