San Francisco "Dining Out for Life" AIDS fund-raiser set for April 28
April 22 2005 12:00 AM ET
"Dining Out for Life" fund-raiser for San Francisco's Stop
AIDS Project will be held April 28 in the city. More than 60
restaurants will donate 25% of their food receipts for
the day to the AIDS service organization. At least 60
restaurants in the East Bay area also are
participating in the fund-raiser, the San Francisco
Chronicle reports, with funds raised from those
restaurants benefiting the Center for AIDS Services in
Oakland, Calif. For more information about the
fund-raisers, go online to www.diningoutforlife.com.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'