Delicious Lesbian Kisses stop-smoking event to be held May 7 in D.C.
April 29 2005 12:00 AM ET
Project, a national lesbian health organization, will
sponsor a stop-smoking event that includes a kissing
booth where volunteers will provide smoking-cessation
information at the Cherry Curve Dance Party for women
on May 7 in Washington, D.C. The event is part of Mautner's
ongoing Delicious Lesbian Kisses campaign that urges
lesbians to kick the smoking habit. A series of
stop-smoking events are being held around the country,
and a national advertising campaign has been launched. One
ad for the campaign includes images of women's lips,
with the tagline "Want to kiss me all night? All over?
Put that cigarette away. Let's put your lips to better
use." The Cherry Curve Dance Party will be held from 9 p.m.
to 2 a.m. at Thunder Grill, 50 Massachusetts Ave. NE.
Tickets cost $20 and are available online at www.mautnerproject.org or by calling
(202) 332-5536. For more information about the
smoking-cessation campaign go online to www.deliciouskiss.com.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Where Are 1.5 Million Missing Black Men?
- Op-ed: Will GOP Candidates Sign NOM’s 2016 Hate Pledge?