Delicious Lesbian Kisses stop-smoking event to be held May 7 in D.C.
April 29 2005 12:00 AM ET
Project, a national lesbian health organization, will
sponsor a stop-smoking event that includes a kissing
booth where volunteers will provide smoking-cessation
information at the Cherry Curve Dance Party for women
on May 7 in Washington, D.C. The event is part of Mautner's
ongoing Delicious Lesbian Kisses campaign that urges
lesbians to kick the smoking habit. A series of
stop-smoking events are being held around the country,
and a national advertising campaign has been launched. One
ad for the campaign includes images of women's lips,
with the tagline "Want to kiss me all night? All over?
Put that cigarette away. Let's put your lips to better
use." The Cherry Curve Dance Party will be held from 9 p.m.
to 2 a.m. at Thunder Grill, 50 Massachusetts Ave. NE.
Tickets cost $20 and are available online at www.mautnerproject.org or by calling
(202) 332-5536. For more information about the
smoking-cessation campaign go online to www.deliciouskiss.com.
- Jenny Boylan Tells Caitlyn Jenner: 'Don't Be a Stupid' Woman
- WATCH: Miley Cyrus Features LGBT Youth and Drag Queens in VMA's Closing Number
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- Op-ed: Jazz Jennings Is TV's Unsung Trans Heroine
- Behind the Scenes of Stonewall