Delicious Lesbian Kisses stop-smoking event to be held May 7 in D.C.
April 29 2005 12:00 AM ET
Project, a national lesbian health organization, will
sponsor a stop-smoking event that includes a kissing
booth where volunteers will provide smoking-cessation
information at the Cherry Curve Dance Party for women
on May 7 in Washington, D.C. The event is part of Mautner's
ongoing Delicious Lesbian Kisses campaign that urges
lesbians to kick the smoking habit. A series of
stop-smoking events are being held around the country,
and a national advertising campaign has been launched. One
ad for the campaign includes images of women's lips,
with the tagline "Want to kiss me all night? All over?
Put that cigarette away. Let's put your lips to better
use." The Cherry Curve Dance Party will be held from 9 p.m.
to 2 a.m. at Thunder Grill, 50 Massachusetts Ave. NE.
Tickets cost $20 and are available online at www.mautnerproject.org or by calling
(202) 332-5536. For more information about the
smoking-cessation campaign go online to www.deliciouskiss.com.
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- WATCH: A Straight Wedding Morphs Into a Gay Proposal