Garden State Equality celebrates one-year anniversary of domestic-partnership law, July 10
June 23 2005 12:00 AM ET
Hosted by the gay
rights group Garden State Equality, the one-year
anniversary celebration of New Jersey's sweeping
domestic-partnership law will feature keynote speaker
Congressman Barney Frank, public officials from across
New Jersey, a salute to New Jersey's domestic-partner
couples, and a celebratory sweet-table buffet. No tickets or
RSVP are needed, and the event is free to all. The
party will take place Sunday, July 10, at St. George's
Episcopal Church in Maplewood at 3:30 p.m. For more
information, e-mail Steven Goldstein at [email protected].
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- WATCH: Can the GOP Presidential Field Get Any More Antigay?
- Mixed Messages: Supreme Court Denies Review of 'Ex-Gay' Therapy Ban, Trans Inmate's Surgery