Wild Side premieres in Los Angeles June 24
June 23 2005 12:00 AM ET
Wild Side, the new film from French director
Sébastien Lifshitz (Come Undone), opens Friday,
June 24, at the Regent Showcase, 614 N. La Brea Ave. in Los
Angeles. Inspired by Lou Reed's "Walk on the Wild
Side," the film deals with a transgendered prostitute
whose two male lovers accompany her to the French
countryside when she is called home to take care of her
dying mother. For more information, visit the film's official site.
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- WATCH: You’ll Cry When You See What Happened During That Gay-Straight Prom Date
- WATCH: Texas B&B Boots Gay Couple, Gets Banned From Airbnb
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Miss Fame: I've Yet to Leave My 'Beauty Mark'
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women