Wild Side premieres in Los Angeles June 24
June 23 2005 12:00 AM ET
Wild Side, the new film from French director
Sébastien Lifshitz (Come Undone), opens Friday,
June 24, at the Regent Showcase, 614 N. La Brea Ave. in Los
Angeles. Inspired by Lou Reed's "Walk on the Wild
Side," the film deals with a transgendered prostitute
whose two male lovers accompany her to the French
countryside when she is called home to take care of her
dying mother. For more information, visit the film's official site.
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Shocking Increase in HIV Diagnosis Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- WATCH: Do Kids Movies Push The 'Gay Agenda'?
- Fox Pundit: Obama Forcing 'Militant LGBT Agenda' on Christians
- GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index Reveals Lack of LGBT Visibility
- Op-ed: Discrimination Is Not a Christian Value