Riverside County, Calif., AIDS conference set for February 8
January 25 2006 1:00 AM ET
County, Calif., health department will hold its second
annual Inland Empire HIV Conference February 8 at the
Morongo Resort Hotel in Cabazon, Calif. Speakers will
include Eric G. Walsh, medical director of East Campus
Urgent Care at Loma Linda University, and HIV
specialist Anthony Mills. Workshops will focus on nutrition,
barriers to care, new treatments, and crystal
methamphetamine use. For more information
about registering for the conference, call (951)
358-5307 or (800) 243-7275, or go online to www.creativeeventsolutions.net/hiv.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'