Happy Birthday to Point Foundation From the Red Carpet
BY Andi Alexander
September 29 2011 4:52 PM ET
Following Wall on the red carpet was Sara Rue. "I'm a big fan of doing anything to support the LGBT community," said Rue, who plays a lesbian on CBS’s Rules of Engagement. "I didn't get an opportunity to get to go to college, and I feel it's good to come out and show your support."
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Op-ed: Why Labeling Others As 'Privileged' Isn't Helping Trans Activists