Happy Birthday to Point Foundation From the Red Carpet
BY Andi Alexander
September 29 2011 4:52 PM ET
"The statistic that LGBT youth is three times as likely to drop out of high school than non-LGBT youth is staggering to me," said Rex Lee, a gay actor who appears on HBO's Entourage. "And the fact that as a result of that, they're twice as likely to say, 'I'm not going to go to college,' that saddens me a great deal. I think that what the Point Foundation does is incredibly important."
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- Idaho Gov. Begs Court to Reverse 'Bad Law' of Marriage Equality
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- In Their Own Words: Men of Color Explain Why They Take PrEP
- WATCH: Kansas Gov. Stands Behind Marriage Ban, Decries 'Liberal Judges'
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp