Best Companies List: Who Is on Your Side?
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 08 2011 9:00 AM ET
The gay-inclusiveness of Abercrombie & Fitch has long been on display, most obviously in its A&F Quarterly. And the company got some attention for parading 101 shirtless male models on the Champs-Élysées in May to celebrate the opening of its Paris flagship store. But it gets less attention, for example, for its policy of prohibiting discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity or expression.
Best Companies: numeric, A
A.T. Kearney Inc.
AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah Insurance Exchange
Abercrombie & Fitch Co.
Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld LLP
Alston & Bird LLP
American Express Co.
Ameriprise Financial Inc.
AMR Corp. (American Airlines)
Automatic Data Processing Inc.
Avon Products Inc.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out