Best Companies List: Who Is on Your Side?
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 08 2011 9:00 AM ET
Insurance benefits for employees of pharmaceutical company Bristol-Myers Squibb, which manufactures and distributes several HIV medications, include coverage for short-term leave after gender-reassignment surgery, mental health counseling, hormone therapy, and medical visits.
Best Companies: B
Bain & Co. Inc.
Baker & McKenzie LLP
Bank of America Corp.
Bank of New York Mellon Corp. (BNY Mellon)
Barnes & Noble Inc.
Best Buy Co. Inc.
Bingham McCutchen LLP
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida Inc.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
BMO Bankcorp Inc.
Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
Boston Consulting Group
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
Brown Rudnick LLP
Bryan Cave LLP
- Media WATCH: Chelsea Handler Skewers Piers Morgan as a 'Terrible Interviewer' 18 min 43 sec ago
- Travel First Same-Sex Couple to Wed at Roman Baths 1 hour 1 min ago
- Politics S.C. House OKs Cuts to Colleges With LGBT Curricula 1 hour 11 min ago
- Travel Brooklyn-Bound Girls Bus Tour Being Floated 1 hour 37 min ago
- Sports Jason Collins Will Remain With Brooklyn Nets 1 hour 45 min ago
- Theater Adam Shankman to Helm Hair at Hollywood Bowl 1 hour 51 min ago
- Women Out Musician Soko On Being a Part of 'First Kiss' Viral Video 1 hour 56 min ago