Best Companies List: Who Is on Your Side?
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 08 2011 9:00 AM ET
Insurance benefits for employees of pharmaceutical company Bristol-Myers Squibb, which manufactures and distributes several HIV medications, include coverage for short-term leave after gender-reassignment surgery, mental health counseling, hormone therapy, and medical visits.
Best Companies: B
Bain & Co. Inc.
Baker & McKenzie LLP
Bank of America Corp.
Bank of New York Mellon Corp. (BNY Mellon)
Barnes & Noble Inc.
Best Buy Co. Inc.
Bingham McCutchen LLP
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida Inc.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
BMO Bankcorp Inc.
Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
Boston Consulting Group
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
Brown Rudnick LLP
Bryan Cave LLP
- WATCH: One Gay Man's Touching Plea for Equality in Utah
- Timothy Dolan Uncomfortable as Pope Calls for Study of Civil Unions
- South Carolina Legislators Vote to Cut University Funding for Assigning LGBT Books
- Low-Income Apartment Complex for LGBT Seniors Opens in Philadelphia
- Op-ed: A Second Look at Bisexuality
- Op-ed: In Defense of Jared Leto
- Politics South Carolina Legislators Vote to Cut University Funding for Assigning LGBT Books 1 hour 49 min ago
- Politics WATCH: One Gay Man's Touching Plea for Equality in Utah 3:09 PM
- Religion Uncomfortable: Timothy Dolan Versus Pope on Civil Unions 3:04 PM
- Politics WATCH: Low-Income Apartments for LGBT Seniors Open 1:49 PM
- Comedy Johnny and Tara at 30 Rock, Can't Stop With Play-By-Play 1:00 PM
- Comedy 8 Movies Made Better With 'Let It Go' 11:50 AM
- Film Gay-Helmed Sci-Fi Film Space Station 76 Debuts at SXSW March 08 2014 8:15 PM