Best Companies List: Who Is on Your Side?
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 08 2011 9:00 AM ET
Insurance benefits for employees of pharmaceutical company Bristol-Myers Squibb, which manufactures and distributes several HIV medications, include coverage for short-term leave after gender-reassignment surgery, mental health counseling, hormone therapy, and medical visits.
Best Companies: B
Bain & Co. Inc.
Baker & McKenzie LLP
Bank of America Corp.
Bank of New York Mellon Corp. (BNY Mellon)
Barnes & Noble Inc.
Best Buy Co. Inc.
Bingham McCutchen LLP
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida Inc.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
BMO Bankcorp Inc.
Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
Boston Consulting Group
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
Brown Rudnick LLP
Bryan Cave LLP
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- Catholics: Antigay Leaders Get Boot, a Progressive Becomes American Archbishop
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs