Best Companies List: Who Is on Your Side?
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 08 2011 9:00 AM ET
Insurance benefits for employees of pharmaceutical company Bristol-Myers Squibb, which manufactures and distributes several HIV medications, include coverage for short-term leave after gender-reassignment surgery, mental health counseling, hormone therapy, and medical visits.
Best Companies: B
Bain & Co. Inc.
Baker & McKenzie LLP
Bank of America Corp.
Bank of New York Mellon Corp. (BNY Mellon)
Barnes & Noble Inc.
Best Buy Co. Inc.
Bingham McCutchen LLP
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida Inc.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
BMO Bankcorp Inc.
Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
Boston Consulting Group
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
Brown Rudnick LLP
Bryan Cave LLP
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- WATCH: Kim Kardashian Says Family in Therapy, Totally Supportive