Best Companies List: Who Is on Your Side?
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 08 2011 9:00 AM ET
Wells Fargo’s insurance plans have covered transgender-related medical procedures for years. Also, the human resources team is trained to assist and offer support for transitioning employees as well as educate their coworkers and supervisors. Wells Fargo also has a website for easy access to the financial powerhouse’s LGBT policies.
Best Companies: W, X, Y
Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz LLP
Walt Disney Co.
The Wells Fargo & Co.
White & Case LLP
Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr LLP
Winston & Strawn LLP
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- An Open Letter from a Transgender Rabbi to Trans Teens Everywhere
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion