Best Companies List: Who Is on Your Side?
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 08 2011 9:00 AM ET
Wells Fargo’s insurance plans have covered transgender-related medical procedures for years. Also, the human resources team is trained to assist and offer support for transitioning employees as well as educate their coworkers and supervisors. Wells Fargo also has a website for easy access to the financial powerhouse’s LGBT policies.
Best Companies: W, X, Y
Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz LLP
Walt Disney Co.
The Wells Fargo & Co.
White & Case LLP
Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr LLP
Winston & Strawn LLP
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- 15 Queer Documentaries That Helped Define Us
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Surprising No One, Texas State Senate Reaffirms Opposition to Marriage Equality