Best Companies List: Who Is on Your Side?
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 08 2011 9:00 AM ET
Wells Fargo’s insurance plans have covered transgender-related medical procedures for years. Also, the human resources team is trained to assist and offer support for transitioning employees as well as educate their coworkers and supervisors. Wells Fargo also has a website for easy access to the financial powerhouse’s LGBT policies.
Best Companies: W, X, Y
Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz LLP
Walt Disney Co.
The Wells Fargo & Co.
White & Case LLP
Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr LLP
Winston & Strawn LLP
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- PHOTOS: A Global Pride Explosion
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality