Best Companies List: Who Is on Your Side?
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 08 2011 9:00 AM ET
When the House Republicans picked King & Spalding to represent them in a case defending the constitutionality of the Defense of Marriage Act, it was Coca-Cola’s name that figured prominently in reports of the firm’s clients creating a backlash. Talking Points Memo reported that the company intervened, though a spokesman never confirmed except to emphasize Coca-Cola’s support for LGBT rights. King & Spalding eventually backed out of the case.
Best Companies: C
Caesars Entertainment Corp.
Campbell Soup Co.
Capital One Financial Corp.
Cardinal Health Inc.
Carlton Fields PA
Chapman and Cutler LLP
Charles Schwab Corp.
Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
Choice Hotels International Inc.
Cisco Systems Inc.
Clifford Chance US LLP
The Corning Inc.
Covington & Burling LLP
Credit Suisse USA Inc.
Crowell & Moring LLP
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- New Details Emerge as Officials Rule Leelah Alcorn's Death a 'Suicide'
- Rick Santorum Defends Bruce Jenner: 'He's a Woman'
- Argentina Makes History With Three-Parent Birth Certificate
- WATCH: Being Gay Is 'Death Worthy,' According to Georgia Church Sign