Best Companies List: Who Is on Your Side?
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 08 2011 8:00 AM ET
Companies are often faced with the public’s watchful eye. And so the HRC reserves the right to dock companies 25 points for a large-scale public blemish on their records. General Mills was targeted by the Florida Family Association this year, for example, for running ads on ABC Family’s Pretty Little Liars. It removed the ads for business reasons but also issued a statement denying it had anything to do with the right-wing group. The Minnesota-based company has also said it will stay out of the upcoming ballot fight over marriage equality.
Best Companies: G
General Mills Inc.
Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
Goldman Sachs Group Inc., The
Group Health Cooperative
- Travel PHOTOS: Amazing Gay Rodeo Exhibit in Indianapolis December 21 2013 6:34 PM
- Media Report: A&E CEO Suspended Robertson for Sake of Gay Employees December 21 2013 5:37 PM
- Media Should PR Exec Be Fired for AIDS Tweet? December 21 2013 3:03 PM
- Media VIDEO: Duck Dynasty Star Says Gay People are Evil Murderers December 21 2013 2:25 PM
- Business Lockheed Martin Cuts Off Money to Antigay Boy Scouts December 21 2013 1:10 PM
- Transgender LGBT Activist Goes Missing, Community Rallies December 21 2013 12:08 PM
- Transgender New Jersey Senate Passes Transgender Birth Certificate Bill December 21 2013 6:00 AM