Best Companies List: Who Is on Your Side?
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 08 2011 9:00 AM ET
Furniture maker Herman Miller came under attack from the American Family Association in July for its high score on the HRC’s corporate equality index. The major employer in Michigan has even supported a gay rights ordinance in the city of Holland, saying the absence of discrimination helps companies attract highly qualified workers.
Best Companies: H
Herman Miller Inc.
Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
Hogan Lovells US LLP
Hyatt Hotels Corp.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination