Best Companies List: Who Is on Your Side?
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 08 2011 9:00 AM ET
Furniture maker Herman Miller came under attack from the American Family Association in July for its high score on the HRC’s corporate equality index. The major employer in Michigan has even supported a gay rights ordinance in the city of Holland, saying the absence of discrimination helps companies attract highly qualified workers.
Best Companies: H
Herman Miller Inc.
Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
Hogan Lovells US LLP
Hyatt Hotels Corp.
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Shocking Increase in HIV Diagnosis Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- WATCH: Do Kids Movies Push The 'Gay Agenda'?
- Fox Pundit: Obama Forcing 'Militant LGBT Agenda' on Christians
- GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index Reveals Lack of LGBT Visibility
- Op-ed: Discrimination Is Not a Christian Value