Best Companies List: Who Is on Your Side?
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 08 2011 9:00 AM ET
Levi Strauss was one of the more than 70 businesses to file a brief in a court challenge to the constitutionality of the Defense of Marriage Act. The companies said the law, which prevents the marriages of same-sex couples from being recognized in every state and federally, is an overburdening government regulation that should be repealed.
Best Companies: K, L
K&L Gates LLP
Kimpton Hotel & Restaurant Group Inc.
Kirkland & Ellis LLP
Kraft Foods Inc.
Levi Strauss & Co.
Limited Brands Inc.
Littler Mendelson PC
Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- WATCH: Antigay Ky. Clerk Inadvertently Married This Queer Couple
- WATCH: How This 12-Year-Old Lacrosse Player Found His Courage
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- After Years of Hiding in Hollywood, Trans Actress Trace Lysette Is Finally 'Living Out Loud'