Best Companies List: Who Is on Your Side?
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 08 2011 9:00 AM ET
Levi Strauss was one of the more than 70 businesses to file a brief in a court challenge to the constitutionality of the Defense of Marriage Act. The companies said the law, which prevents the marriages of same-sex couples from being recognized in every state and federally, is an overburdening government regulation that should be repealed.
Best Companies: K, L
K&L Gates LLP
Kimpton Hotel & Restaurant Group Inc.
Kirkland & Ellis LLP
Kraft Foods Inc.
Levi Strauss & Co.
Limited Brands Inc.
Littler Mendelson PC
Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- The World Is Finally Ready For the Lost Recordings of '70s Gay Rockers Smokey