Best Companies List: Who Is on Your Side?
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 08 2011 9:00 AM ET
Levi Strauss was one of the more than 70 businesses to file a brief in a court challenge to the constitutionality of the Defense of Marriage Act. The companies said the law, which prevents the marriages of same-sex couples from being recognized in every state and federally, is an overburdening government regulation that should be repealed.
Best Companies: K, L
K&L Gates LLP
Kimpton Hotel & Restaurant Group Inc.
Kirkland & Ellis LLP
Kraft Foods Inc.
Levi Strauss & Co.
Limited Brands Inc.
Littler Mendelson PC
Lockheed Martin Corp.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House
- QUIZ: Which Gay Movie Is Your Life?