Best Companies List: Who Is on Your Side?
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 08 2011 9:00 AM ET
Levi Strauss was one of the more than 70 businesses to file a brief in a court challenge to the constitutionality of the Defense of Marriage Act. The companies said the law, which prevents the marriages of same-sex couples from being recognized in every state and federally, is an overburdening government regulation that should be repealed.
Best Companies: K, L
K&L Gates LLP
Kimpton Hotel & Restaurant Group Inc.
Kirkland & Ellis LLP
Kraft Foods Inc.
Levi Strauss & Co.
Limited Brands Inc.
Littler Mendelson PC
Lockheed Martin Corp.
- The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender
- Gay Tenn. 12-Year-Old Still Fighting the ‘Don’t Say Gay’ Bill He Helped Kill
- Game of Thrones Actor Kristian Nairn Reveals He's Gay
- Far-Right Minister: Gays Responsible for Ukraine Crisis
- WATCH: Honey Maid's Newest Commercial Features Gay Families
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Media Chicago Monthly Paper Threatens to Out Aldermen 50 min 22 sec ago
- Travel VIDEO: George Takei at Austin's SXSW Festival 2 hours 13 min ago
- Women WATCH: Bisexuality v. Pansexuality - We Discuss the Difference 2 hours 29 min ago
- Television WATCH: Honey Maid's Newest Commercial Features Gay Families 2 hours 45 min ago
- Women 5 Things That Pissed Us Off This Week: Homegrown Homophobia 6:27 PM
- Religion Far-Right Minister: Gays Responsible for Ukraine Crisis 6:25 PM
- Travel Copenhagen: The Gayest Place in 2014 5:55 PM