Atlanta Gang Attacks Man in Video as Message to Gay People
BY Lucas Grindley
February 06 2012 9:50 PM ET
Gang members ambushed a man as he left an Atlanta corner grocery store, beating him while taunting "no faggots in Jack City," according to a video presumably posted by the attackers on the Internet.
The victim can be seen leaving the store, talking on a cell phone, then getting suddenly attacked by three men who punched, kicked and threw a tire at his head. The video was first posted on Worldstar Hip Hop, according to The Smoking Gun. TSN contacted police, who said they were unaware of the tape or the attack.
Police told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution that they are investigating but haven't even identified the victim, since police were never called. The gang, according to TSN, is well known in Atlanta's Pittsburgh neighborhood as PBJC, the "Pittsburgh Jack City Gang."
One of the assailants can be heard telling the camera that the attack is "round one." Anyone with information that will help police find these men is urged to call Crime Stoppers Atlanta at (404) 577-8477.
Watch the video on The Smoking Gun.
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Shocking Increase in HIV Diagnosis Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- Artist Spotlight: James Huctwith
- Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
- Fox Pundit: Obama Forcing 'Militant LGBT Agenda' on Christians
- WATCH: Do Kids Movies Push The 'Gay Agenda'?