Four Great Places to Eat in the O.C.
BY Advocate Contributors
February 10 2012 5:00 AM ET
Orange County, California might conjure up
visions of augmented Housewives and buff beach bodies frolicking in the sand.
But more LGBT visitors these days are coming to the seaside towns to taste, not
tan. Creative chefs from around the world cook up “green” gourmet dishes inside
luxe hotels that offer up Pacific views. Here’s a roundup of spots — most
within a five-minute drive of each other — to dine, drink, and sleep it off in
- Larry King Is Confused By Anna Paquin's 'Non-Practicing' Bisexuality
- The Peculiarity of Black Trans Male Privilege
- Daddy, What Does 'Gay' Mean?
- Tyler Oakley Could Be The First Gay Person You Ever Met
- Janet Mock On OKCupid, And Changing Your Race On Take Part Live
- #TBT: Famous Moments On the Wrong Side of History