Four Great Places to Eat in the O.C.
BY Advocate Contributors
February 10 2012 4:00 AM ET
Orange County, California might conjure up
visions of augmented Housewives and buff beach bodies frolicking in the sand.
But more LGBT visitors these days are coming to the seaside towns to taste, not
tan. Creative chefs from around the world cook up “green” gourmet dishes inside
luxe hotels that offer up Pacific views. Here’s a roundup of spots — most
within a five-minute drive of each other — to dine, drink, and sleep it off in
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- WATCH: George Takei Parodies TLC's My Husband’s Not Gay
- Patrick Stewart: 'Supporting Gay Rights Is Natural'
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Skewers Bobby Jindal Prayer Rally
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Chris Christie Lauded at Summit for Vetoing Same-Sex Marriage Bill