Four Great Places to Eat in the O.C.
BY Advocate Contributors
February 10 2012 5:00 AM ET
Orange County, California might conjure up
visions of augmented Housewives and buff beach bodies frolicking in the sand.
But more LGBT visitors these days are coming to the seaside towns to taste, not
tan. Creative chefs from around the world cook up “green” gourmet dishes inside
luxe hotels that offer up Pacific views. Here’s a roundup of spots — most
within a five-minute drive of each other — to dine, drink, and sleep it off in
- From Jail, Kim Davis Still Refuses to Issue Marriage Licenses
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50
- The Best (and Worst) Tweets About Kim Davis
- Op-ed: Kim Davis Deserves Criticism But Not for Her Looks
- Mike Huckabee Urges 'Free Kim Davis'; Others Call Her a Rosa Parks
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation