Four Great Places to Eat in the O.C.
BY Advocate Contributors
February 10 2012 5:00 AM ET
with sustainable, seafood-centric fare (sautéed Alaskan halibut with parsnips,
roasted apples and Marcona almonds), the posh beachfront hotel’s pair of
restaurants offer education while you eat. The Studio’s wine program boasts a
collection of more than 45,000 bottles and 2,100 labels and eight sommeliers to
lead you through the list, and the Loft’s trio of fromagiers offer customized
tastings from selection of more than 200 cheeses. There’s also an assortment of
honeys from near and far, including a rare little number harvested from a cave
in Iraq. (www.montagelagunabeach.com)
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law