Four Great Places to Eat in the O.C.
BY Advocate Contributors
February 10 2012 5:00 AM ET
Surf & Sand Resort
25 feet above the beach, Splashes pairs ocean sounds with seafood eats,
including barbecue octopus and sea bass crudo. Pastry chef/mixologist Ryan
Vellila rotates drinks and desserts with the season, with a lineup that
includes vanilla and green tea crème brulee and a caramelized white chocolate
“Kit Kat” with banana sorbet. All 154 guestrooms face the Pacific for
sleep-on-the-beach sounds sans the sand. (www.surfandsandresort.com)
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut