Four Great Places to Eat in the O.C.
BY Advocate Contributors
February 10 2012 5:00 AM ET
Surf & Sand Resort
25 feet above the beach, Splashes pairs ocean sounds with seafood eats,
including barbecue octopus and sea bass crudo. Pastry chef/mixologist Ryan
Vellila rotates drinks and desserts with the season, with a lineup that
includes vanilla and green tea crème brulee and a caramelized white chocolate
“Kit Kat” with banana sorbet. All 154 guestrooms face the Pacific for
sleep-on-the-beach sounds sans the sand. (www.surfandsandresort.com)
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- WATCH: Stonewall Movie Drops First Trailer
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: Think NOM Is Dead? Think Again