Four Great Places to Eat in the O.C.
BY Advocate Contributors
February 10 2012 5:00 AM ET
Surf & Sand Resort
25 feet above the beach, Splashes pairs ocean sounds with seafood eats,
including barbecue octopus and sea bass crudo. Pastry chef/mixologist Ryan
Vellila rotates drinks and desserts with the season, with a lineup that
includes vanilla and green tea crème brulee and a caramelized white chocolate
“Kit Kat” with banana sorbet. All 154 guestrooms face the Pacific for
sleep-on-the-beach sounds sans the sand. (www.surfandsandresort.com)
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- WATCH: Is CNN Coverage of Virginia Gunman Homophobic?
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Texas Antigay Group Raising Money to Fight LGBT 'Army'
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Antigay Kentucky Clerk Makes Emergency Appeal to Supreme Court