Four Great Places to Eat in the O.C.
BY Advocate Contributors
February 10 2012 4:00 AM ET
Surf & Sand Resort
25 feet above the beach, Splashes pairs ocean sounds with seafood eats,
including barbecue octopus and sea bass crudo. Pastry chef/mixologist Ryan
Vellila rotates drinks and desserts with the season, with a lineup that
includes vanilla and green tea crème brulee and a caramelized white chocolate
“Kit Kat” with banana sorbet. All 154 guestrooms face the Pacific for
sleep-on-the-beach sounds sans the sand. (www.surfandsandresort.com)
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- Patrick Stewart: 'Supporting Gay Rights Is Natural'
- Gallery of Geek: J. Bone
- Madonna's 12 Studio Albums Ranked
- George Takei Hosts My Husband's Not Straight — The Perfect Follow-Up to TLC's 'Not Gay' Reality Show
- Op-ed: 6 Lessons a Straight Couple Learned From Owning a Gay Bar