The Haters: Watch Out for These 11 Groups
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 13 2012 4:00 AM ET
Public Advocate of the United States | Falls Church, Virginia
The Weekly Standard got itself in trouble when it said an inappropriate ad from the Public Advocate of the United States had slipped through its approval process and was sent to its mailing list. The ad warned of a gay conspiracy to "create a new America." It further claimed that "radical homosexuals" such as Rep. Jared Polis of Colorado had infiltrated the government with a plan to "indoctrinate an entire generation of American children with pro-homosexual propaganda and eliminate traditional values from American society."
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- Federal Judge Upholds Puerto Rico Marriage Ban