The Haters: Watch Out for These 11 Groups
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 13 2012 3:00 AM ET
Public Advocate of the United States | Falls Church, Virginia
The Weekly Standard got itself in trouble when it said an inappropriate ad from the Public Advocate of the United States had slipped through its approval process and was sent to its mailing list. The ad warned of a gay conspiracy to "create a new America." It further claimed that "radical homosexuals" such as Rep. Jared Polis of Colorado had infiltrated the government with a plan to "indoctrinate an entire generation of American children with pro-homosexual propaganda and eliminate traditional values from American society."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View