: On the Separation of Church and State
BY Advocate Contributors
April 17 2012 12:23 PM ET
In this week's episode of For & Against, Jim Morrison describes the evolution of the traditional American separation of church and state.
He see the concept as under "an assault." People have forgotten that, "Before our founders got to anything else they first set out to make sure that religion and the government would stay out of each other's business."
Watch the video below.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Smacks Down States Resisting Marriage Equality
- The World Is Finally Ready For the Lost Recordings of '70s Gay Rockers Smokey
- The Marriage Equality Photo Seen Round the World