: On the Separation of Church and State
BY Advocate Contributors
April 17 2012 12:23 PM ET
In this week's episode of For & Against, Jim Morrison describes the evolution of the traditional American separation of church and state.
He see the concept as under "an assault." People have forgotten that, "Before our founders got to anything else they first set out to make sure that religion and the government would stay out of each other's business."
Watch the video below.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?