: On the Separation of Church and State
BY Advocate Contributors
April 17 2012 12:23 PM ET
In this week's episode of For & Against, Jim Morrison describes the evolution of the traditional American separation of church and state.
He see the concept as under "an assault." People have forgotten that, "Before our founders got to anything else they first set out to make sure that religion and the government would stay out of each other's business."
Watch the video below.
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series