Boy Scouts Vote to End Discrimination Against Gay Youth
BY Jase Peeples
May 23 2013 6:22 PM ET
A member of Scouts for Equality holds an unofficial knot patch incorporating the colors of the rainbow, a symbol for gay rights, during a rally to call for equality and inclusion for gays in the Boy Scouts as part of the Scouts for Equality Day of Action.
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Butler University President Says Lawmakers Damaged Indiana