BY Michelle Garcia
August 11 2011 1:45 AM ET
Increasing numbers of straight men admit having gay sex, study finds
2006: A recent study of more than 4,000 New York City men found that nearly 10% of participants who identified as straight admitted to having gay sex in the past year. This group, 70% of whom were married, were less likely to have been tested for HIV infection or to have used a condom during their last sexual encounter with a man. There are serious ramifications for these findings, Preeti Pathela, lead author of the study, said in a statement.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor