BY Michelle Garcia
August 11 2011 1:45 AM ET
Brain response to hormones differs between lesbians and straight women
2007: Swedish researchers found that lesbians' and heterosexual men's brains reacted similarly when stimulated with certain hormone. In contrast, the brains of lesbians and heterosexual women react differently to sex hormones, adding to the argument that homosexuality is an innate trait rather than learned behavior.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV (Video)
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- An Open Letter from a Transgender Rabbi to Trans Teens Everywhere