BY Michelle Garcia
August 11 2011 12:45 AM ET
Lavender and tea tree oils may cause breast growth in boys
2007: While it might not be the preferred scent for most prepubescent boys, researches found out that enlarged breast tissue in young boys may be caused by repeated, topical use of products containing lavender oil or tea tree oil.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- New Suicide Hotline Dedicated to Trans People Now Open for Calls
- Holding Out for a Gay Hero
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend