BY Michelle Garcia
August 11 2011 1:45 AM ET
Lavender and tea tree oils may cause breast growth in boys
2007: While it might not be the preferred scent for most prepubescent boys, researches found out that enlarged breast tissue in young boys may be caused by repeated, topical use of products containing lavender oil or tea tree oil.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- WATCH: Protestors Argue With Supporters of Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman