BY Michelle Garcia
August 11 2011 1:45 AM ET
Lavender and tea tree oils may cause breast growth in boys
2007: While it might not be the preferred scent for most prepubescent boys, researches found out that enlarged breast tissue in young boys may be caused by repeated, topical use of products containing lavender oil or tea tree oil.
- Why Are We Gay?
- Kentucky Clerk Defies Supreme Court, Denies Same-Sex Couples Marriage Licenses
- WATCH: Protesters Tell Antigay Kentucky Clerk 'Do Your Job!' in Showdown With Her Supporters
- 14 Ex-Ex Gays Paving the Way Forward
- Op-ed: It's Hard Out There for a Femme
- WATCH: That Other Defiant Kentucky Clerk Named Davis Invokes 'Higher Power'