BY Advocate.com Editors
October 13 2009 2:30 PM ET
Academy Award–winning actress Tilda Swinton has joined the ranks of
people who aren’t too fond of Donald Trump. The actress, known for her
gender-bending performances, has joined some 15,000 Scots who are petitioning to block Trump’s plans for a multimillion-dollar golf resort in Scotland.
If Trump’s resort is built, it will mean relocating four residents living at the Menie estate on the Scottish coast.
Swinton accused the Trump Organization on Monday of bullying. Trump’s Scottish representative responded by saying the actress is siding with extremists.
- Military Boston Mayor Snubs Homophobic St. Patrick's Day Parade March 16 2014 5:34 PM
- Religion Fred Phelps Ex-Communicated and Near Death? March 16 2014 1:41 PM
- Arts & Entertainment Madonna... in Game of Thrones? March 16 2014 1:12 PM
- Travel WATCH: Planes Battle Birmingham, England's Tail Winds March 15 2014 9:11 PM
- Religion Billy Graham's Son: Obama Could Learn from Putin's Homophobia March 15 2014 7:41 PM
- Television WATCH: Out Rapper Le1f on Letterman March 15 2014 2:59 PM
- People WATCH: The Strong Bond Between Straight Women and Gay Men March 15 2014 2:52 PM