BY Advocate.com Editors
October 13 2009 2:30 PM ET
Academy Award–winning actress Tilda Swinton has joined the ranks of
people who aren’t too fond of Donald Trump. The actress, known for her
gender-bending performances, has joined some 15,000 Scots who are petitioning to block Trump’s plans for a multimillion-dollar golf resort in Scotland.
If Trump’s resort is built, it will mean relocating four residents living at the Menie estate on the Scottish coast.
Swinton accused the Trump Organization on Monday of bullying. Trump’s Scottish representative responded by saying the actress is siding with extremists.
- America's Next Drag Superstar Is 22, Genderqueer, and a Trans Activist
- Father of Bisexual Teenager Who Died by Suicide: 'It’s The Worst Pain You Can Ever Imagine'
- 9 More Warnings Scruff Could Send Its Users
- WATCH: North Carolina Pastor Tells Gay Grads They're Going To Hell
- Courtney Act Is No Dumb Blonde
- Illusionist Jim Bailey Dies at 77; Performed as Garland, Streisand, and More