BY Advocate.com Editors
November 09 2009 3:05 PM ET
Miss November 1992, Stephanie Adams, was the first and so far only Playboy Playmate to come out as a lesbian. Now, according to theNew York Post, she’s engaged to be married… to a man.
Adams released the following statement to Page Six: "I would like for his privacy to remain intact, but I will say that I intend to retire from being a public persona so that we can settle down and have children . . . Life is good . . . I have no regrets for anything."
In 2004, Adams was named “best NYC lesbian sex symbol” by the Village Voice. Adams, 39, is the author of a number of metaphysical books and a series of astrology calendars called Goddessy.
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps