BY Advocate.com Editors
November 09 2009 2:05 PM ET
Miss November 1992, Stephanie Adams, was the first and so far only Playboy Playmate to come out as a lesbian. Now, according to theNew York Post, she’s engaged to be married… to a man.
Adams released the following statement to Page Six: "I would like for his privacy to remain intact, but I will say that I intend to retire from being a public persona so that we can settle down and have children . . . Life is good . . . I have no regrets for anything."
In 2004, Adams was named “best NYC lesbian sex symbol” by the Village Voice. Adams, 39, is the author of a number of metaphysical books and a series of astrology calendars called Goddessy.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View