It's a Girl for Mary Cheney and Heather
BY Michelle Garcia
November 18 2009 6:45 PM ET
The daughter of former vice president Dick Cheney and her partner had their second child, a girl, on Wednesday.
Mary Cheney and Heather Poe's daughter, Sarah Lynne Cheney, was born at Sibley Hospital in Washington, D.C., weighing six pounds and 14 ounces, according to the Associated Press.
The couple's first child, son Samuel David Cheney, was born in 2007.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Another Marriage Equality Group Calls It Quits