BY Advocate.com Editors
December 28 2009 5:05 PM ET
Colin Farrell and his son cheered on the actor’s brother as Eamon Farrell and his partner, Steven Mannion (pictured from right), tied the knot in a civil ceremony in Dublin over the weekend.
The couple were legally married in Canada over the summer, with Eamon Farrell saying at the time, “We have to get married abroad. It’s absolutely terrible. We have to go somewhere legal, which narrows it down to about five countries. Who wants a civil union? It’s just so legal. I want to be able to get married.”
Colin Farrell served as the best man at his brother’s summer wedding. At this weekend’s ceremony, he and son James attended the wedding, then helped Eamon and Steven celebrate the ceremony at Krystal’s nightclub.
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series