BY Michelle Garcia
January 05 2010 4:40 PM ET
Notoriously tough Biggest Loser coach Jillian Michaels told Ladies' Home Journal she would be glad to be in a healthy relationship with anyone, male or female.
“Let’s just say I believe in healthy love,” Michaels told writer Judith Newman. “If I fall in love with a woman, that’s awesome. If I fall in love with a man, that’s awesome. As long as you fall in love ... It’s like organic food. I only eat healthy food, and I only want healthy love!”
According to AfterEllen.com, Michaels has been seen getting cozy with Las Vegas actress Vanessa Marcil, though the press has described them as "best friends."
Appearing on the cover of LHJ's February issue, Michaels discusses her past as an overweight teen, her martial arts training, and how she uses it to intimidate some of the more reluctant contestants.
"Sometimes I need to intimidate a person, and then they do what I ask, and when they see they can be successful it is the most amazing experience for them," she said. "I can use techniques they have used to program themselves for destruction and program them for success."
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Rising Above the Down Low
- Florida Teen Facing Sex Offender Charge For Consensual Same-Sex Relationship
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Sports Water Polo Player Addresses WeHo City Council in Speedo 2 hours 5 min ago
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper May 22 2013 9:00 PM
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? May 22 2013 8:15 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt's Lawyer: Possible Plea Deal, But No Felony For Same-Sex High School Relationship May 22 2013 7:03 PM
- Military Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy May 22 2013 7:01 PM
- Internet WATCH: The First AIDS Generation in Giant Town Hall May 22 2013 6:16 PM
- Politics Joe Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Marriage Equality May 22 2013 6:09 PM