BY Michelle Garcia
January 05 2010 4:40 PM ET
Notoriously tough Biggest Loser coach Jillian Michaels told Ladies' Home Journal she would be glad to be in a healthy relationship with anyone, male or female.
“Let’s just say I believe in healthy love,” Michaels told writer Judith Newman. “If I fall in love with a woman, that’s awesome. If I fall in love with a man, that’s awesome. As long as you fall in love ... It’s like organic food. I only eat healthy food, and I only want healthy love!”
According to AfterEllen.com, Michaels has been seen getting cozy with Las Vegas actress Vanessa Marcil, though the press has described them as "best friends."
Appearing on the cover of LHJ's February issue, Michaels discusses her past as an overweight teen, her martial arts training, and how she uses it to intimidate some of the more reluctant contestants.
"Sometimes I need to intimidate a person, and then they do what I ask, and when they see they can be successful it is the most amazing experience for them," she said. "I can use techniques they have used to program themselves for destruction and program them for success."
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Current Issue The South's Longer Wait for Equality 22 min 9 sec ago
- Current Issue Editor's Letter: Why One Couple's Story Should Worry You 22 min 9 sec ago
- Current Issue The Small Southwestern Town That Went Rogue 22 min 9 sec ago
- Arts & Entertainment Week in Beef: Ben Cohen, Frank Ocean, Hugh Jackman, and More Shirtless Celebs May 19 2013 6:02 PM
- Sports Griner: Baylor Coach Enforced Closet Policy May 19 2013 5:59 PM
- Politicians Gay Activists Interrupt Marco Rubio Speech May 19 2013 2:03 PM
- Hate-crimes WATCH: Vigil for Hate Crime Victim Mark Carson May 19 2013 1:01 PM