Pop Star Kesha Tells Out: I'm Bi
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 06 2010 1:45 AM ET
Touted by critics as the next Lady Gaga, Ke$ha has a smash hit single (her song “Tik Tok” just broke the record for most downloads in a single week by a female artist) and an announcement — she’s bisexual.
Ke$ha talked to Out magazineabout her new album, Animal, which she says means doing exactly what — and whom — you please, be it music or partying, boys or girls.
Watch the interview with Ke$ha here.
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview