Pop Star Kesha Tells Out: I'm Bi
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 06 2010 1:45 AM ET
Touted by critics as the next Lady Gaga, Ke$ha has a smash hit single (her song “Tik Tok” just broke the record for most downloads in a single week by a female artist) and an announcement — she’s bisexual.
Ke$ha talked to Out magazineabout her new album, Animal, which she says means doing exactly what — and whom — you please, be it music or partying, boys or girls.
Watch the interview with Ke$ha here.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' is Destroying Marriage
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality