BY Advocate.com Editors
January 11 2010 12:20 AM ET
Beginning at 8:30 a.m. PDT, The Advocate will offer live coverage of Perry v. Schwarzenegger, the federal court challenge to determine the constitutionality of Prop. 8.
California's gay marriage ban was approved by voters in 2008. The ruling in this case will likely be appealed to the U.S. Supreme Court.
Check back to Advocate.com throughout the day for up-to-the-minute coverage via Twitter.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Health News Canada Lifts Lifetime Ban on Blood Donations by Gay Men 45 min 48 sec ago
- Youth Does AIDS in the Endzone Fumble? 2 hours 26 min ago
- Theater Five Decades Remembered At the Flash 10:07 AM
- Film Why is Behind the Candelabra Like Valley of the Dolls? 9:27 AM
- The Wedding Channel PHOTOS: Real Weddings, Real People 6:00 AM
- Youth WATCH: What Happens When Scout Comes Out at Camp 5:00 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay? 4:34 AM