BY Advocate.com Editors
January 18 2010 8:15 PM ET
Beau Breedlove, the former teen lover of Portland, Ore., mayor Sam Adams, plans to write a memoir and has signed with a literary agent, The Oregonian reports.
Breedlove’s agent, Jon Malysiak of the Chicago-based Jonathan Scott Agency, said Breedlove hopes to have his book proposal completed in the next month. Breedlove plans to write the book himself, Malysiak added.
“The book is a reflection on the events of my life before, during, and after the ‘scandal’ surrounding my relationship with Sam Adams,” Breedlove wrote in an e-mail to the Oregonian.
“In addition, the book will cover a broader look at people who have been in similar situations to mine, and how stereotypes both play into the media attention as well as are used as tools against victims. This book is a memoir, and and insight into the change that the GLBTQ community needs to see in the way we are portrayed and represented”
Breedlove is currently living in and blogging from,Provincetown, Mass., the paper reports.
This wouldn't be the first time capitalized on the scandal. Last year he posed for Unzipped magazine. Watch a video that followed Unzipped's photo shoot below.
Read the full Oregonian story here.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- New Details Emerge as Officials Rule Leelah Alcorn's Death a 'Suicide'
- Rick Santorum Defends Bruce Jenner: 'He's a Woman'
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- WATCH: Being Gay Is 'Death Worthy,' According to Georgia Church Sign
- Bevy Smith, Bravo's Queen of Fashion