BY Advocate.com Editors
February 10 2010 6:00 PM ET
Thomas Beatie, who made headlines in 2008 when he announced in The Advocate that he was pregnant, is expecting his third child with wife Nancy, according to MomLogic.com.
Beatie, who was born female and has undergone chest reconstruction and testosterone therapy but kept his female reproductive organs, is due later this year. Dubbed the world's first "pregnant man" by the media, he delivered a girl in June, 2008 and a son almost exactly a year later.
Check out photos of Beatie by clicking here.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6