BY Advocate.com Editors
February 10 2010 6:00 PM ET
Thomas Beatie, who made headlines in 2008 when he announced in The Advocate that he was pregnant, is expecting his third child with wife Nancy, according to MomLogic.com.
Beatie, who was born female and has undergone chest reconstruction and testosterone therapy but kept his female reproductive organs, is due later this year. Dubbed the world's first "pregnant man" by the media, he delivered a girl in June, 2008 and a son almost exactly a year later.
Check out photos of Beatie by clicking here.
- Op-ed: How Gay Genius Alan Turing Got Me Through Middle School
- Texas Marriage Plaintiffs: Lift Ban Immediately
- WATCH: Pastor Gets a Taste of His 'Sodomite Semen' Lattes By Sharing Parody Video
- Hollywood Chick-fil-A Hosts LGBT Fundraiser
- These 48 Trans Women and Men Changed the World
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died