BY Advocate.com Editors
February 10 2010 7:00 PM ET
Thomas Beatie, who made headlines in 2008 when he announced in The Advocate that he was pregnant, is expecting his third child with wife Nancy, according to MomLogic.com.
Beatie, who was born female and has undergone chest reconstruction and testosterone therapy but kept his female reproductive organs, is due later this year. Dubbed the world's first "pregnant man" by the media, he delivered a girl in June, 2008 and a son almost exactly a year later.
Check out photos of Beatie by clicking here.
- Commentary Op-ed: The Policies Keeping Trans People From Military Service 6:00 AM
- Politics A Brief History of Gays And The St. Patrick's Day Parade 3:00 AM
- Love and Sex WATCH: First Gay Hug Parodies First Kiss Viral Video 2:19 AM
- Religion LGBT Exclusion Costs St. Paddy's Parades 2:10 AM
- Military Boston Mayor Snubs Homophobic St. Patrick's Day Parade March 16 2014 5:34 PM
- Religion Fred Phelps Ex-Communicated and Near Death? March 16 2014 1:41 PM
- Arts & Entertainment Madonna... in Game of Thrones? March 16 2014 1:12 PM