BY Advocate.com Editors
February 20 2010 3:45 PM ET
Starz’s Spartacus: Blood & Sand makes no apologies for being overt with its sexual overtones, nudity and gore. But on this week’s episode, the show got good and gay, with two gladiators “coming out” by making out in front of their crew.
In fairness, two male gladiators were seen having sex in last week’s episode ... but as OhLaLaMag.com points out, that happened within the confines of a gladiator cage ... a gladiator cage with no walls, mind you, but a cage nonetheless.
OhLaLa has more images of the gladiators expressing their love out in the open ... some of the photos on this page are NSFW.
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Myth or Truth: Can We Give Up Condoms?