BY Advocate.com Editors
February 20 2010 3:45 PM ET
Starz’s Spartacus: Blood & Sand makes no apologies for being overt with its sexual overtones, nudity and gore. But on this week’s episode, the show got good and gay, with two gladiators “coming out” by making out in front of their crew.
In fairness, two male gladiators were seen having sex in last week’s episode ... but as OhLaLaMag.com points out, that happened within the confines of a gladiator cage ... a gladiator cage with no walls, mind you, but a cage nonetheless.
OhLaLa has more images of the gladiators expressing their love out in the open ... some of the photos on this page are NSFW.
- Op-ed: I'm a Lesbian Targeted by the Bathroom Police
- 52 LGBT Superheroes and Villains
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: Kids React to Same-Sex Marriage Ruling
- Excerpt: Trading a Fab NYC Life for Tennessee in Home Is a Fire
- The Advocate's 31 Favorite Films of Outfest 2015