BY Advocate.com Editors
February 20 2010 3:45 PM ET
Starz’s Spartacus: Blood & Sand makes no apologies for being overt with its sexual overtones, nudity and gore. But on this week’s episode, the show got good and gay, with two gladiators “coming out” by making out in front of their crew.
In fairness, two male gladiators were seen having sex in last week’s episode ... but as OhLaLaMag.com points out, that happened within the confines of a gladiator cage ... a gladiator cage with no walls, mind you, but a cage nonetheless.
OhLaLa has more images of the gladiators expressing their love out in the open ... some of the photos on this page are NSFW.
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Folk Singer Janis Ian: Bill Cosby Blackballed Me From TV as a Teen
- Katelynn on Caitlyn: I Am Cait Through the Eyes of TV's First Trans Reality Star
- The 13 Biggest Trolls in Media