BY Advocate.com Editors
February 20 2010 2:45 PM ET
Starz’s Spartacus: Blood & Sand makes no apologies for being overt with its sexual overtones, nudity and gore. But on this week’s episode, the show got good and gay, with two gladiators “coming out” by making out in front of their crew.
In fairness, two male gladiators were seen having sex in last week’s episode ... but as OhLaLaMag.com points out, that happened within the confines of a gladiator cage ... a gladiator cage with no walls, mind you, but a cage nonetheless.
OhLaLa has more images of the gladiators expressing their love out in the open ... some of the photos on this page are NSFW.
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- 13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
- Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School
- These Couples Prove Love Is Love
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback
- Music WATCH: The Best (and Not So Best) of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music 15 min 25 sec ago
- Women New Family Ties: Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke December 09 2013 8:01 PM
- Travel Spider-Man Will Welcome In 2014 In Times Square December 09 2013 7:52 PM
- Election Is Marriage Equality Still Politically Dangerous, Even in Mass.? December 09 2013 7:09 PM
- Entertainment News Tig Notaro Nominated for Best Comedy Album December 09 2013 6:08 PM
- HIV & AIDS Republican Pol: Gays Want Free Medical Care Because of AIDS December 09 2013 6:04 PM
- Parenting Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback December 09 2013 4:10 PM