BY Advocate.com Editors
February 20 2010 3:45 PM ET
Starz’s Spartacus: Blood & Sand makes no apologies for being overt with its sexual overtones, nudity and gore. But on this week’s episode, the show got good and gay, with two gladiators “coming out” by making out in front of their crew.
In fairness, two male gladiators were seen having sex in last week’s episode ... but as OhLaLaMag.com points out, that happened within the confines of a gladiator cage ... a gladiator cage with no walls, mind you, but a cage nonetheless.
OhLaLa has more images of the gladiators expressing their love out in the open ... some of the photos on this page are NSFW.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Mike Pence 'Abhors' Discrimination? His Record Shows Otherwise
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence