BY Advocate.com Editors
March 04 2010 6:25 PM ET
A man accused of drugging, raping, and murdering a 23-year-old Huntington Beach, Calif., man told his former boss at an amateur porn company that he liked to pick up straight men in San Diego, drug them, and have sex with them, The Orange Country Register is reporting.
Philong Huynh is charged with two counts of sexual assault and murder with a special circumstance of sodomy in the January 2008 killing of Dane Williams, an intern with Huntington Beach-based Hurley International who was in San Diego for a sports retail convention.
His former boss, Billy Sharrock, testified Wednesday that Huynh said he liked to go after straight men because they presented more of a challenge.
Williams was last seen in San Diego’s Gaslamp District in January. He was missing for three days before his body was discovered in an alley wrapped in a blanket.
In June, DNA found on a second rape victim that matched DNA found on Williams led to Huynh’s arrest. Both men were straight.
Huynh has pleaded not guilty to both charges. He could face the death penalty if convicted.
Read the full story here.
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- Lesbian Couple Worries Antigay Slur on Google Maps is a Hate Crime
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died
- PHOTOS: Jesus Days
- 90,000-Plus and Counting: Petition to Cancel Duggars' Show Gains Momentum
- Is Winnie the Pooh Transgender or Intersex?