BY Kenneth Harvey
March 26 2010 4:20 PM ET
Rachel Maddow ran a full-page ad in Friday's issue of The Boston Globe, featuring a letter in which she dismisses Sen. Scott Brown's claims the political pundit will run against him in 2012,
"Senator Brown never even tried to find out if it was true, before using the made-up threat of me running against him, to try to scare donors into giving him more money," the ad says. "Senator Brown's only been in DC seven weeks, but he already seems to be fitting right in with how conservatives operate there."
Maddow also suggests Brown thinks twice before he tries to smear a constituent to raise money out of state.
A link to Maddow's blog and the ad can be found here.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- Op-ed: How Gay Genius Alan Turing Got Me Through Middle School
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died
- Robbie Rogers's Memoir Kicks Around Depression, Redemption, And Coming Out