BY Michelle Garcia
March 31 2010 4:30 PM ET
Pro wrestler Orlando Jordan came out in the ring Monday night ... sort of.
Jordan, a new fixture in the Total Nonstop Action wrestling league, was tied up in caution tape as he was lowered from the ceiling to the wrestling ring. He then slithered off the mat onto a couch, where he sat between a man and a woman. Behind the couch was the tricolored bisexual pride flag.
Outsports.com reports that Jordan made his league debut January 4. In February he walked to the ring for a match accompanied by a man and a woman.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- Op-ed: How Gay Genius Alan Turing Got Me Through Middle School
- Robbie Rogers's Memoir Kicks Around Depression, Redemption, And Coming Out
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship