BY Michelle Garcia
March 31 2010 5:30 PM ET
Pro wrestler Orlando Jordan came out in the ring Monday night ... sort of.
Jordan, a new fixture in the Total Nonstop Action wrestling league, was tied up in caution tape as he was lowered from the ceiling to the wrestling ring. He then slithered off the mat onto a couch, where he sat between a man and a woman. Behind the couch was the tricolored bisexual pride flag.
Outsports.com reports that Jordan made his league debut January 4. In February he walked to the ring for a match accompanied by a man and a woman.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Hot Sheet: Grand Imitation at The Breakfast Club