BY Michelle Garcia
March 31 2010 5:30 PM ET
Pro wrestler Orlando Jordan came out in the ring Monday night ... sort of.
Jordan, a new fixture in the Total Nonstop Action wrestling league, was tied up in caution tape as he was lowered from the ceiling to the wrestling ring. He then slithered off the mat onto a couch, where he sat between a man and a woman. Behind the couch was the tricolored bisexual pride flag.
Outsports.com reports that Jordan made his league debut January 4. In February he walked to the ring for a match accompanied by a man and a woman.
- Op-ed: Burning Books, One Word at a Time
- WATCH: PBS Showcases Queer Aspects of Cosplay
- Is the T Word the New N Word?
- Op-ed: Why Do Kids Anger So Many Gay Men?
- WATCH: UMass Rally Shouts Down Westboro’s Attempted Picket of Derrick Gordon
- WATCH: Dax Shepherd's Crush on Brad Pitt is Too Real For Kristen Bell