BY Michelle Garcia
March 31 2010 4:30 PM ET
Pro wrestler Orlando Jordan came out in the ring Monday night ... sort of.
Jordan, a new fixture in the Total Nonstop Action wrestling league, was tied up in caution tape as he was lowered from the ceiling to the wrestling ring. He then slithered off the mat onto a couch, where he sat between a man and a woman. Behind the couch was the tricolored bisexual pride flag.
Outsports.com reports that Jordan made his league debut January 4. In February he walked to the ring for a match accompanied by a man and a woman.
- Buck Angel Shuts Down Transgender Surgery Fundraising Site
- Blogger: Salvation Army No Friend to LGBT Folks
- PHOTOS: India's Supreme Court Reinstates Sodomy Ban
- WATCH: Trailer for the Wachowskis' Jupiter Ascending Premieres Online
- 10 Snarky Quotes That Will Make You Miss Michael Kors on Project Runway
- The Many Faces of LGBT Family
- Entertainment News GQ Germany Features Famous Straight Men Kissing for Tolerance 38 min 46 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Kim Stolz's Ridiculously Beautiful Wedding Video 1 hour 32 min ago
- Politics N.J. Legislature Could Enshrine Marriage Equality into State Law 1 hour 49 min ago
- Transgender Coalition Still Short in Bid to Repeal Calif. Trans Student Law 1 hour 58 min ago
- Religion Blogger: Salvation Army No Friend to LGBT Folks 2 hours 23 min ago
- Film WATCH: Trailer for the Wachowskis' Jupiter Ascending Premieres Online 2 hours 26 min ago
- Travel PHOTOS: Happy Gay People on Beaches 2 hours 59 min ago