BY Michelle Garcia
March 31 2010 5:30 PM ET
Pro wrestler Orlando Jordan came out in the ring Monday night ... sort of.
Jordan, a new fixture in the Total Nonstop Action wrestling league, was tied up in caution tape as he was lowered from the ceiling to the wrestling ring. He then slithered off the mat onto a couch, where he sat between a man and a woman. Behind the couch was the tricolored bisexual pride flag.
Outsports.com reports that Jordan made his league debut January 4. In February he walked to the ring for a match accompanied by a man and a woman.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island