Sneak Peek: Ronnie Kroell Shoot
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 18 2010 4:10 PM ET
The first two images from gay model Ronnie Kroell’s shoot for Playgirl have been posted online.
Daniel Nardicio, who oversaw the Playgirl shoot with Levi Johnston last year, posted the photos of the former Make Me a Supermodel contestant on his Facebook page. The rest of Kroell’s shoot is expected at Playgirl.com in June.
- Fox's Newest Cop Comedy Is Quietly Breaking Ground
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Op-ed: In Boston, an Ugly St. Patrick's Day Tradition Continues
- Trans Woman Sues CrossFit After Being Told to Compete in Men's Division
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays?
- Travel PHOTOS: Miami's Winter Party Combines Skin, Philanthropy 32 min 30 sec ago
- Television Fox's Brooklyn Nine-Nine Quietly Breaks Ground 38 min 10 sec ago
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Ushering in a New Year Money Minute 1 hour 38 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment Opera Director Gerard Mortier Dies at 70 1 hour 53 min ago
- Television MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters 2 hours 13 min ago
- Print Issue The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender 6:01 AM
- Current Issue Editor’s Letter: April/May Issue 5:01 AM