Aiken and Cho Fight Against Harassment
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 21 2010 6:45 PM ET
Clay Aiken and Margaret Cho are among the celebrities who appear in a new video that focuses on the verbal and physical harassment students face because of their sexual orientation and gender identity/expression. Others in the new video as part of the Give a Damn Campaign include Kelly Osbourne and True Blood’s newest cast member, Kevin Alejandro.
The Give a Damn Campaign, a project of Cyndi Lauper’s True Colors Fund, is a Web-based initiative that seeks to educate straight people about LGBT issues and engage them in the advancement of LGBT equality.
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- #TBT: The Battle for the Bulge
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps