Aiken and Cho Fight Against Harassment
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 21 2010 6:45 PM ET
Clay Aiken and Margaret Cho are among the celebrities who appear in a new video that focuses on the verbal and physical harassment students face because of their sexual orientation and gender identity/expression. Others in the new video as part of the Give a Damn Campaign include Kelly Osbourne and True Blood’s newest cast member, Kevin Alejandro.
The Give a Damn Campaign, a project of Cyndi Lauper’s True Colors Fund, is a Web-based initiative that seeks to educate straight people about LGBT issues and engage them in the advancement of LGBT equality.
- Fox's Newest Cop Comedy Is Quietly Breaking Ground
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Trans Woman Sues CrossFit After Being Told to Compete in Men's Division
- Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays?
- The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender
- Anne Rice Announces New Vampire Chronicles Novel
- Uganda Op-ed: Uganda's Top Tabloid Isn't News, It's a Hit List 48 min 10 sec ago
- Travel PHOTOS: Miami's Winter Party Combines Skin, Philanthropy 1 hour 19 min ago
- Television Fox's Brooklyn Nine-Nine Quietly Breaks Ground 1 hour 25 min ago
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Ushering in a New Year Money Minute 2 hours 26 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment Opera Director Gerard Mortier Dies at 70 2 hours 40 min ago
- Television MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters 10:37 AM
- Print Issue The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender 6:01 AM