Aiken and Cho Fight Against Harassment
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 21 2010 6:45 PM ET
Clay Aiken and Margaret Cho are among the celebrities who appear in a new video that focuses on the verbal and physical harassment students face because of their sexual orientation and gender identity/expression. Others in the new video as part of the Give a Damn Campaign include Kelly Osbourne and True Blood’s newest cast member, Kevin Alejandro.
The Give a Damn Campaign, a project of Cyndi Lauper’s True Colors Fund, is a Web-based initiative that seeks to educate straight people about LGBT issues and engage them in the advancement of LGBT equality.
- Couple Indicted Over Torture Death of 8-Year-Old They Thought Was Gay
- Hot Sheet: They Are Risen
- Artist Spotlight: Kent Monkman
- Op-ed: In Mass. Politics, Love Now Dares to Speak Its Name
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Capitol Hill Staffers Blocked for Antitrans Wikipedia Edits