Aiken and Cho Fight Against Harassment
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 21 2010 5:45 PM ET
Clay Aiken and Margaret Cho are among the celebrities who appear in a new video that focuses on the verbal and physical harassment students face because of their sexual orientation and gender identity/expression. Others in the new video as part of the Give a Damn Campaign include Kelly Osbourne and True Blood’s newest cast member, Kevin Alejandro.
The Give a Damn Campaign, a project of Cyndi Lauper’s True Colors Fund, is a Web-based initiative that seeks to educate straight people about LGBT issues and engage them in the advancement of LGBT equality.
- Politics Gay Former Republican Congressman Condemns Interparty Discrimination 1 hour 21 min ago
- World News Putin Tightens Grip on Kremlin-Run News Agencies 1 hour 26 min ago
- Film Redbox Picks Up Bridegroom Despite Rule Against Documentaries 1 hour 35 min ago
- Travel Super Seniors of the Palm Springs Follies Prepare for the End 1 hour 39 min ago
- Film Bryan Singer Announces News for Next X-Men Film 1 hour 40 min ago
- Acceptance Matters WATCH: We Wish Every Coming Out Got a Hug-a-Thon 1 hour 49 min ago
- Marriage Equality Antigay Think Tank Could Use a Copy Editor 1 hour 53 min ago