Video: Choi Responds to Repeal Deal
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 25 2010 9:25 PM ET
Lt. Dan Choi has issued a video response to the White House compromise on “don’t ask, don’t tell.” Bottom line: It’s not enough.
Choi explains, “It does not offer the full repeal. It is a delay. ... Full repeal requires, number 1, Congress to repeal the law and, number 2, the Pentagon to enact nondiscrimination policies. President Obama has offered the first and kicked the can down the road on the second.”
Watch Choi's full response below.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Photography Photos: Cuba Libre 5:29 AM
- Television These 20 Sexy Pics of Stephen Amell Will Hit Your Bullseye May 17 2013 9:00 PM
- Politics Portugal Approves Adoption Rights for Same-Sex Spouses May 17 2013 8:32 PM
- Pride S.F. Gay Couple Throw Fund-raiser for Trans Woman's Breast Implants May 17 2013 7:18 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Marriage Equality a Big Story? Not on Fox News May 17 2013 7:18 PM
- Women Jonathan Groff/Troian Bellisario Starrer C.O.G. to Open Outfest May 17 2013 7:04 PM
- Style WATCH: Nasty Pig Meets Naughty Dog May 17 2013 7:00 PM