Colin Farrell Campaigns Against Bullying
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 26 2010 2:25 PM ET
Colin Farrell appeared on Ellen DeGeneres’s talk show Wednesday and read aloud a statement he’d written regarding bulling among kids.
The host took the opportunity to thank Farrell for his statement. Farrell, whose brother is gay, has spoken at length about bullying and antigay harassment in schools.
Watch Farrell’s statement here.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Politicians Gay Activists Interrupt Marco Rubio Speech 2 hours 27 min ago
- Hate-crimes WATCH: Vigil for Hate Crime Victim Mark Carson 1:01 PM
- Television WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression 12:39 PM
- Television WATCH: Did Stefon Marry Seth Meyers or Anderson Cooper? 12:32 PM
- Crime Gay Man Gunned Down in NYC Street, Dies UPDATED: May 18 2013 7:24 PM
- Youth Florida Teen Arrested, Expelled for Same-Sex Relationship May 18 2013 6:58 PM
- Media Legendary Gay Gossip Columnist Michael Musto Responds to Being Laid Off May 18 2013 3:21 PM