O'Reilly on Gay McDonalds Ad: al-Qaeda Next?
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 03 2010 1:00 PM ET
Fox News host Bill O'Reilly, after watching a gay-friendly advertisement for McDonald's airing in France, asked whether the fast-food chain also had an al-Qaeda ad.
The commercial is part of a wider campaign for McDonald's in France, which encourages people from all walks of life to "come as you are" to its restaurants.
After presenting the commercial, O'Reilly asked whether it makes someone want to buy a Big Mac, to which Fox News anchor Jane Skinner replied, "I'm not a gay man, so I really couldn't answer that question." She said that the message was confusing and added that the brand manager of McDonald's said the commercial was intended to show modern life without judging.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'