O'Reilly on Gay McDonalds Ad: al-Qaeda Next?
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 03 2010 1:00 PM ET
Fox News host Bill O'Reilly, after watching a gay-friendly advertisement for McDonald's airing in France, asked whether the fast-food chain also had an al-Qaeda ad.
The commercial is part of a wider campaign for McDonald's in France, which encourages people from all walks of life to "come as you are" to its restaurants.
After presenting the commercial, O'Reilly asked whether it makes someone want to buy a Big Mac, to which Fox News anchor Jane Skinner replied, "I'm not a gay man, so I really couldn't answer that question." She said that the message was confusing and added that the brand manager of McDonald's said the commercial was intended to show modern life without judging.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Politicians Gay Activists Interrupt Marco Rubio Speech 2:03 PM
- Hate-crimes WATCH: Vigil for Hate Crime Victim Mark Carson 1:01 PM
- Television WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression 12:39 PM
- Television WATCH: Did Stefon Marry Seth Meyers or Anderson Cooper? 12:32 PM
- Crime Gay Man Gunned Down in NYC Street, Dies UPDATED: May 18 2013 7:24 PM
- Youth Florida Teen Arrested, Expelled for Same-Sex Relationship May 18 2013 6:58 PM
- Media Legendary Gay Gossip Columnist Michael Musto Responds to Being Laid Off May 18 2013 3:21 PM