O'Reilly on Gay McDonalds Ad: al-Qaeda Next?
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 03 2010 12:00 PM ET
Fox News host Bill O'Reilly, after watching a gay-friendly advertisement for McDonald's airing in France, asked whether the fast-food chain also had an al-Qaeda ad.
The commercial is part of a wider campaign for McDonald's in France, which encourages people from all walks of life to "come as you are" to its restaurants.
After presenting the commercial, O'Reilly asked whether it makes someone want to buy a Big Mac, to which Fox News anchor Jane Skinner replied, "I'm not a gay man, so I really couldn't answer that question." She said that the message was confusing and added that the brand manager of McDonald's said the commercial was intended to show modern life without judging.
- Parenting What's in My Dad Bag? 1 hour 3 min ago
- Politics Timeline: When Executive Orders Came First? 2 hours 4 min ago
- Current Issue One Issue Still Bucks The Trend for LGBT Equality 5:00 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: 'License to Discriminate' Bills Will Keep Coming 4:00 AM
- Women Ellen's Oscars' Selfie Gets Simpson-ized! March 06 2014 7:56 PM
- Travel General Motors Hopes to Impress You at Mammoth Gay Ski Week March 06 2014 7:24 PM
- Women WATCH: American Idol's Out Contestant MK Nobilette Does 'Drops of Jupiter' March 06 2014 7:18 PM