Rampage Jackson Defends “Gay” Comment
BY Julie Bolcer
June 08 2010 9:40 AM ET
UFC fighter and The A-Team film star Quinton “Rampage” Jackson took to his blog to defend his recent statement that acting is “kind of gay.” According to the mixed martial artist, his gay jokes are inspired by comedy and not hate, just like his jokes about “fat girls.”
USA Today reported on Jackson’s blog defense, in which he urged, “Everybody lighten the (expletive)!”
According to Jackson, “So not only DO I NOT HATE gay people, I actually accept them for who and what they are. They always seem happy and most of them I met are very kind and nice individuals. Yes, and like most straight guys I joke around with the whole gay thing and I see it as comedy, not saying that's right or wrong but I don't do it out of hate.
I don't hate fat girls but I make fun of them too.”
Read more here.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Arts & Entertainment Week in Beef: Ben Cohen, Frank Ocean, Hugh Jackman, and More Shirtless Celebs 32 min 19 sec ago
- Sports Griner: Baylor Coach Enforced Closet Policy 35 min 21 sec ago
- Politicians Gay Activists Interrupt Marco Rubio Speech 2:03 PM
- Hate-crimes WATCH: Vigil for Hate Crime Victim Mark Carson 1:01 PM
- Television WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression 12:39 PM
- Television WATCH: Did Stefon Marry Seth Meyers or Anderson Cooper? 12:32 PM
- Crime Gay Man Gunned Down in NYC Street, Dies UPDATED: May 18 2013 7:24 PM