Scissor Sisters Sell It on RentBoy
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 18 2010 2:05 PM ET
Pop band Scissor Sisters has found a creative way to reach its target audience with the already acclaimed new album Night Work by placing a faux hustler ad on adult male website RentBoy.com. The advertisement features provocative photos of lead singer Jake Shears and audio clips of songs from the band’s new album, which will be released on June 28.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence