Scissor Sisters Sell It on RentBoy
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 18 2010 2:05 PM ET
Pop band Scissor Sisters has found a creative way to reach its target audience with the already acclaimed new album Night Work by placing a faux hustler ad on adult male website RentBoy.com. The advertisement features provocative photos of lead singer Jake Shears and audio clips of songs from the band’s new album, which will be released on June 28.
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict in Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- Love Overshadows Westboro Baptist Church's Plan to Protest Robin Williams Funeral
- Federal Judge Rules Indiana Must Recognize Same-Sex Marriages