Scissor Sisters Sell It on RentBoy
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 18 2010 2:05 PM ET
Pop band Scissor Sisters has found a creative way to reach its target audience with the already acclaimed new album Night Work by placing a faux hustler ad on adult male website RentBoy.com. The advertisement features provocative photos of lead singer Jake Shears and audio clips of songs from the band’s new album, which will be released on June 28.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends