Chicago Pride to Feature Cubs Float
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 21 2010 7:35 PM ET
For the first time, the Chicago Cubs will have a
float in the Windy City's gay pride parade.
The Cubs play at Wrigley Field in the city's Boystown district, and a gay woman, Laura Ricketts, is one of the four owners of the National League team.
Outsports reports that the Chicago Blackhawks hockey team is also expected to participate in the parade on June 27.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View