Editor to Strip If He Wins Scholarship
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 24 2010 3:30 PM ET
Zack Rosen, editor in chief of the website The New Gay, is in the running for a scholarship to the activist summit NetRoots Nation. And if he wins, he promises to strip naked and post the photos online.
Rosen posted a photo of himself on Fleshbot.com without any clothing on. He has written “Vote for Zack Rosen” on a paper plate strategically placed in front of his crotch.
Rosen writes, “My solemn promise to the Fleshbot community is that if they go to the Freedom to Marry voting page and vote for Zack Rosen, and if I win, I will send in a picture of myself without that pesky sign in front of my crotch. And I'll have a boner. So do it for me, do it for dick, do it for naked pictures of non-famous people. But please, from the bottom of my heart, vote for me. I really need your help.”
NetRoots Nation will take place in July in Las Vegas. Click here for more information on how to vote for Rosen.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Will Florida Arrest Clerks for Marrying Gay Couples?