W Scottsdale Says No to H8
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 08 2010 2:00 PM ET
The W hotel in Scottsdale will host Arizona’s first
photo shoot for No H8, the gay rights campaign that was born out of the passage of
Proposition 8 in California.
No H8 photographer and cofounder Adam Bouska and cofounder Jeff Parshley will run a shoot from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Monday, with a cocktail reception to follow.
The W chain has long supported a number of gay rights causes throughout the country. In 2008, Arizona voters approved a state constitutional amendment defining marriage as “only a union of one man and one woman.”
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'