W Scottsdale Says No to H8
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 08 2010 2:00 PM ET
The W hotel in Scottsdale will host Arizona’s first
photo shoot for No H8, the gay rights campaign that was born out of the passage of
Proposition 8 in California.
No H8 photographer and cofounder Adam Bouska and cofounder Jeff Parshley will run a shoot from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Monday, with a cocktail reception to follow.
The W chain has long supported a number of gay rights causes throughout the country. In 2008, Arizona voters approved a state constitutional amendment defining marriage as “only a union of one man and one woman.”
- #TBT: The Battle for the Bulge
- Josh Duggar Resigns From Antigay Family Research Council Amid Sexual Abuse Allegations
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- 18 Camp Classic Musicals That Make Us Sing
- 12 Quotes Proving Harvey Milk Still Gives Us Hope