W Scottsdale Says No to H8
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 08 2010 2:00 PM ET
The W hotel in Scottsdale will host Arizona’s first
photo shoot for No H8, the gay rights campaign that was born out of the passage of
Proposition 8 in California.
No H8 photographer and cofounder Adam Bouska and cofounder Jeff Parshley will run a shoot from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Monday, with a cocktail reception to follow.
The W chain has long supported a number of gay rights causes throughout the country. In 2008, Arizona voters approved a state constitutional amendment defining marriage as “only a union of one man and one woman.”
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Miley Cyrus Confirms: 'I'm Pansexual'