W Scottsdale Says No to H8
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 08 2010 2:00 PM ET
The W hotel in Scottsdale will host Arizona’s first
photo shoot for No H8, the gay rights campaign that was born out of the passage of
Proposition 8 in California.
No H8 photographer and cofounder Adam Bouska and cofounder Jeff Parshley will run a shoot from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Monday, with a cocktail reception to follow.
The W chain has long supported a number of gay rights causes throughout the country. In 2008, Arizona voters approved a state constitutional amendment defining marriage as “only a union of one man and one woman.”
- Another Event Moves; Gay Hotel Owners Apologize for Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- The Backlash
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- 14 Camp Classics We Can't Stop Quoting — Bad Girls Edition
- #TBT: Breaking the Gay Code in the Movies
- Op-ed: Drag Race's Prison-Themed Challenge Raised Uncomfortable Questions