The "Gay" History of
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 20 2010 8:40 PM ET
It's been two years since the last installment of A&F Quarterly, and with this month's relaunch (cover pictured), Abercrombie & Fitch's famous (and, to be fair, sometimes infamous) "catalog" reportedly boasts more male nudity than female. Courting the gay dollar is nothing new for the company, as a quick look back at some of the Quarterly's most obvious homoerotic moments proves.
Click through for a look at some old favorites — and some new pics that will undoubtedly win over a few new fans.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Hate-crimes WATCH: Vigil for Hate Crime Victim Mark Carson 15 min 40 sec ago
- Television WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression 37 min 52 sec ago
- Television WATCH: Did Stefon Marry Seth Meyers or Anderson Cooper? 45 min 2 sec ago
- Crime Gay Man Gunned Down in NYC Street, Dies UPDATED: May 18 2013 7:24 PM
- Youth Florida Teen Arrested, Expelled for Same-Sex Relationship May 18 2013 6:58 PM
- Media Legendary Gay Gossip Columnist Michael Musto Responds to Being Laid Off May 18 2013 3:21 PM
- Marriage Equality Vive la France! Hollande Signs Marriage Equality Bill May 18 2013 12:20 PM