The "Gay" History of
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 20 2010 8:40 PM ET
It's been two years since the last installment of A&F Quarterly, and with this month's relaunch (cover pictured), Abercrombie & Fitch's famous (and, to be fair, sometimes infamous) "catalog" reportedly boasts more male nudity than female. Courting the gay dollar is nothing new for the company, as a quick look back at some of the Quarterly's most obvious homoerotic moments proves.
Click through for a look at some old favorites — and some new pics that will undoubtedly win over a few new fans.
- WATCH: What Happens When a Gay Boy Scout Comes Out to His Camp Leader
- PHOTOS: Real Weddings, Real People
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay?
- We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
Sign Up For Email Updates
- The Wedding Channel PHOTOS: Real Weddings, Real People 2 hours 5 min ago
- Youth WATCH: What Happens When a Gay Scout Comes Out to Camp Leader 5:00 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay? 4:34 AM
- Current Issue We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago 4:00 AM
- Sports Water Polo Player Addresses WeHo City Council in Speedo May 22 2013 10:00 PM
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper May 22 2013 9:00 PM
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? May 22 2013 8:15 PM